Bank feed extension not available

Hi, can someone please help. I have installed the Google Chrome extension which works fine when I log onto my bank. However, when I try “enabling” the bank feed setting on QF, an error message pops up saying “We had a problem updating your preference”. I have never seen any import key so I cannot complete the installation. Please help.

Hi @sieden

The import key refers to the key in your QuickFile account. There’s details on how to find this here. This, along with your account number, allows us to communicate with your QuickFile account and proves that the request is genuine.

If you could find your import key and try saving the details with that, give that a go, and let me know if that works?

Hi, thanks for your reply. It’s the actual step where I click to “enable bank feeds” button where I get the error message therefore no import key is generated.

Thanks for the screenshot. I’ve passed this to our development team to take a look. We’ll come back to you shortly.

@sieden - Just a quick update to let you know that this has now been resolved. Please can you try it again and let me know if you experience any further issues?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.