Bank Feed not working Santander

Bank feed is not updating. Shows everything is ok but the feed has not updated since 20/4/2021. I have bank transactions since this date (5).

I’ve tried refreshing the bank feed but will not recognise the transactions. First time in many years I’ve had an issue. What do I need to do?

Bank Santander

Hi @1andy_mc

Are you seeing any errors when you refresh? Is the connection showing all ok if you go to Banking >> Open Banking Fees?

When you go to bank feeds >open bank feeds:status ok.

If you have only just renewed the feed then it may be that it didn’t connect properly so might be worth trying to remove and re-add.

Another thing to check is to make sure that you’ve linked the correct account - it can easily be done when reconsenting that when selecting multiple accounts you relink the incorrect account from the list

To remove is this the same as “Revoke Bank Feed”. If so, I assume you just follow the steps to add a new bank feed to reconnect your bank?

Yes, if you revoke and then follow the steps to set it up from new again

Thanks, I’ll have a go at switcing it off and on again…

The old technique of switching off and on again worked, thank you

2 Likes

Hi @QFBeth ,
I’m also having a problem with this. It looks like it is only my Santander Business Credit Card that isn’t updating though. My last transaction that imported was 16th April. I have more transactions since 26th April, but they aren’t showing up. Doing a refresh says “No transactions were imported for this account”. I have a Santander Current and Savings account on the same feed and they both appear to be working still and have more recent transactions imported. I’ve tried revoking the whole feed and setting it up again, but getting the same results.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Richard

Hi @Grinden

I’m not sure how Santander presents their transactions (although I will take a look at this shortly), but I know with HSBC they move transactions from a credit card to a pool account for all cards. This is only done once a month though I believe. Is it the same with Santander?

I’ll send you a private message to get some account details and take a look for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.