Bank feeds not pulled through yesterdays transactions - Santander

Hi, I have renews the auto bank feeds and it says there are 69 days before its just to renew, but QF hasn’t pulled through yesterdays? Just wondering if this is a problem with QF as I have two other account for two other businesses and they haven’t not had the transactions pulled through either.

Hi @ChellePS,

Can I ask which bank this is for and what sort of transactions were they? It may be that the transactions haven’t fully cleared and so are still pending. The bank feed will only pull them into QuickFile once they are completed

Hi,
The bank is Santander. All transactions have cleared and have not had this issue for a long time.

Hi @ChellePS

It may show on your bank statement as cleared but Santander added some additional checks which means that certain transactions can take up to 3 days to be fully ‘booked’ with the data that they send with the feed.

Hi,
Do you know when Santander had these additional checks come into play?

Hi @ChellePS,

I believe the extra status check came into play around the new year

I’m also having problems with the Santander feed, I’ve had no transactions come through since 15th March. The transactions are ones that normally show up the following day in QF

Hi Beth,
I’m having exactly the same problems with a Santander bank account of which I have two. Both refuse to pull in most recent transactions in the last 5 or so days. I’ve tried refreshing the account, changing the date etc… .but to no avail. Any ideas?

when i follow Banking >> Open Banking Feeds the status shows as ok. When i click on the ‘more info’ tab, it even shows the correct bank account balance (which QF account is not due to missing transactions). The difference being exactly the missing transactions.

Is there a way to disconnect and reconnect (?) or delete and add the account without having to re-tag every transaction etc… Just I’ve spent hours on this in the last couple of weeks since I signed up and really don’t want this level of work on-going.

KRs
Paul

Yeah i have had no transactions feed through on Santander accounts for two days now despite numerous transactions through the account. No problems with other accounts with other banks

I am having exactly the same problems. No new feeds since 15th March.

Hi,
Yes, I think this is an error and not a new feature. Again it has not pulled the transactions through. :confused:

Hello,

I’m having the same problems with Santander banking feed. Not logging any transactions since 15th March.

Will I have to enter these transactions through manually?

1 Like

Good morning

Our team are aware of an issue and are currently investigating this. Please accept our apologies.

We will update you as soon as we have more information.

1 Like

Okay that’s great, wont do anything manually just yet then.

Just a quick update to let you know that this has now been resolved.

If you encounter any further issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.