Bank tagging to multiple accounts

Hi,
I trying to find out whether it is possible to tag one bank transaction to more than one account. For example if there is a £700 payment, which needs to be split to £400 dividend and 300 salary, can this be done when tagging this payment?

Thanks

This is not something we currently support I’m afraid. I’ve converted your post to a “feature request - under consideration” and we will monitor the demand for this going forward.

That would be good because the other accounting softwares I’ve used are capable of splitting one transaction between as many accounts as I like, which is very helpful. Meanwhile I will tag the transactions to one of the account and create a journal to transfer part of the total which affect the other account to it.

Thanks anyway.

i add my vote to this feature.
thanks

And me… I’d find this feature really useful as well :slight_smile:

I concur this would be really useful and competitive with other software. It is a pain to keep posting to one account say suspense & then to have to journal out

Just to update you here, this is something we are currently working on and will be available for all Affinity and Power User accounts from early March.

2 Likes

That sounds great thank you.

Just to let you know, we have now updated the system to accept multiple nominal codes when tagging from the bank.

From information on split bank tagging can be found here

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.