Barclays bank feed not updating

hi there
I have had no transactions downloaded since 1 March. Do you have any ideas as to what I can do to re-activate?
Many thanks

Hi @carolinehagen

Are you using Yodlee or our old bank feed?

I appear to have had no transactions download from the Barclays accounts since the 1st of Feb. I have not made any chances to the bank feed settings that have been working fine for the last couple of years.
I almost duplicated a £600 invoice payment that I made in Feb as it is not showing in my accounts.

Hi @Ben_Whittaker

There aren’t any issues reported and as far as I can see, all Barclays imports (via our own feed) have successfully updated. I’ll send you a private message now to get some more info.

old bank feed. should I have transferred it over to yodlee? if so, please can you tell me how to do this

You don’t have to - the old feed still works :slight_smile:

If you go to the bank account you have the feed set up on, and click More Options, you will see an option for feed settings. If there’s an error, it will show in red, which usually refers to incorrect credentials.

If you could re-enter them (and even test them via the Barclays website directly) to be sure they’re correct, then the feed should restart tomorrow.

Ok I think I know what it is. We changed our Bank mandate and removed the old treasurer who’s details the feed is set up under. I’ll have to reset up the feed will I be able to tell it when to start importing transactions from?

The feed normally works from the date it’s set up. However in some cases, it will pick up where it left off - it depends on a few factors. I would set it up, and see what happens in the morning.

If you’re missing transactions, then you should be able to import them from a .csv file.

Of course, if you need any help with this, please let us know.

I modified the details on the bank feed yesterday to match those set up in my Barclays account but the feed failed over night. I decided to try recreating the feeds from scratch so deleted them from our 3 Barclays accounts. When I’ve attempted to recreate them there is no option for the standard ‘old’ bank feed just Yodlee for which it I’m told there will be a £15 a year charge. Is there any way to restore my old bank feeds or are you forcing extra charges on us?

Hi @Ben_Whittaker

We’re not forcing this charge on any one - the Yodlee feed is optional.

I will send you a private message to get a few more details from you, and to try and resolve the feed issues for you. Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.

Please can you help. My Barclays bank feed is still not working. i’ve tried what you suggested but it hasn’t helped.

Hi @carolinehagen

Is this a Yodlee feed, or our own old feed?

If it’s Yodlee, are you seeing any errors?

If it’s own old feed, are there any errors recording in the feed log?

the old feed. There aren’t any errors in the feed log

We’ve just rerun this for you and it’s pulled in some transactions.

Please can you check your account and let us know if there are any further issues?

I have 2 Barclays bank accounts and both are connected to the Yodlee fee. One account works automatically and the other I have to update whenever I want the transactions to load up. What can I do to get the 2nd feed working automatically?
Many thanks

Hello @carolinehagen

Is the second feed using the same login details as the other Barclays account?