Brightpay integration

Hello,

We are attempting to set up the brightpay integration however we have a few issues trying to set it up

1. Why do not all the companies have a help button on their QF accounts?

2. Do we need to set up the integration for each individual client or can we link brightpay just the once?

Hi @rebecca

If a company is set up by an affinity account then because of the whitelabelling aspect the help section is hidden on these accounts.

You would need to set up the integration on each separate QuickFile account

So how do we then find the page to integrate brightpay?

Hi @rebecca,

You can still access it from the direct link, so YOURCOMPANY.quickfile.co.uk/services/marketplace

if we need to do each company individually but they do not display the help button then how we do these.
Our own QF account does not display this and a number of clients do not. We cannot even access the marketplace from the affinity dashboard.

Hi @rebecca

As I mentioned in my post above, if you type in services/marketplace after the company URL then this will bring up the page.

I believe the dev team were working on a proper link for the accounts that use white labelling so that you can still easily access rather than having to type into the address bar

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.