Bulk Payment Terms Update - Recurring Invoices

Hi there,

Is it possible to bulk update the payment terms/additional information on recurring invoices? I understand that a default can be set for new invoices but this doesn’t seem to propagate down into new invoices created from a recurring profile.

Many thanks,

Ollie

I think if you edit the original invoice (the template invoice) this should update future recurring invoices.

Hi @Lurch

Yes, that seems to update all the new recurring invoices that are linked to that recurring profile but it requires you to update each and every recurring profile manually. What I’m looking for is to know whether it’s possible to ‘bulk edit’ this for all recurring invoices.

Background info - we display our bank details at the bottom of every invoice in case customers wish to pay via bank transfer. We’ve just changed banks so needed to update this information for all new invoices but had to edit each of the recurring profiles separately to amend this information.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.