HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

CAPITAL LOSSES-How to account for them

Hi, I have a ltd trading company, which owns shares in listed stocks as investments. I have made a loss on these stocks and need to know which code to put the losses under, as these should not show up against P&L. Obviously I want to carry the losses forward to be able to offset them against any future gains on share sales. Any help appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.