Cash Flow Issue

Just run a Statement of Cash Flow and there appears to be an issue with it. I have created 2 new sales categories 4012 and 4013. The 4012 appears in the receipts from customers and 4013 does not. I have added 4013 as a nominal account.
Can this explain the comment:
Your Net Cash Flows and Net Change in Cash are not balancing (Difference is: (2,336.00)).
I am using 4013 as a “Cash Register - Client” so I could be answering my own question)
Any advice?

Hi @gjwguk

4013 should show up in the report. One thing to check is the mappings on the report itself.

If you go to the little spanner in the top right corner, you should then be able to view the mappings:

It should be included in this line, but just double check that this line is there:

I may have resolved the issue. I had not included the Petty Cash Account Statement (4013) in the Cash and Cash Equivalent Accounts.
The problem now is that the Cash Flow reports
" Your Net Cash Flows and Net Change in Cash are not balancing (Difference is: (3,806.00) )
Is this resolvable?

Hi @gjwguk,

It is probably to do with the report settings, it may be worth speaking to an accountant to make sure you’re including everything you need

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.