CCing Recurring Invoices

Hi - would it be possible to allow recurring invoices to all contacts on the client account and also to CC a copy to ourselves.

The reason is that often Accounting departments want a copy of he Invoice and also we would appreciate a copy for our own records.

This is all possible for manual Invoicing - but reoccurring invoices are only sent to a primary contact. This is a guess a feature request.

8 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently recurring invoices get dispatched to the default account holder. We can certainly consider this as a feature when we review this particular part of the software. Any other users looking to support this feature, please add your vote.

3 Likes

Yes, CC’s would help when primary recipient is away/on hols else we enter cash flow hassles

I agree… this will really help and is much needed too

Hi, don’t think its possible to CC ourselves on recurring invoices yet.
I am adding my vote to this.

Thanks

Would be a great feature

Would be graet feature, has my vote

yes!please!!!

I agree with this, at least I will know that the recurring invoice has been emailed to my client.

I add my support for this.

I have updated this to “planned”. We will be starting work on this tomorrow.

3 Likes

Great news, thank you.

I’m pleased to say that this feature has been implemented.

Now whenever you preview a recurring invoice template you will always see a list of possible email recipients (much like when you send an invoice manually), you can select a single or any combination of recipients to send to.

There is also an option to CC the invoices to the account holders as and when they are issued.

1 Like

This is great - thank you - and a beautiful implementation of what was needed, perfect. I’ve updated all my Recurring Invoices already - thanks

2 Likes