Change agent

I just set up my affinity account and on one of my profiles I am listed as the accountant agent which I’m not. How do I change agent or eliminate myself as agent and appoint a new one.

Hi @HugoI

Just to confirm to make sure I’ve understood correctly - you’ve created a profile which is linked to your own Affinity account, but you wish to detach it from Affinity and attach it to another agent’s account.

Is that correct?

Hi Mathew. No. My Domaindiction profile on Affinity shows me as principal administrator and also as accounting agent. I need to make my accountant the agent. Let me know if that’s clear. Thanks. Hugo

Hi @HugoI

So, your accountant would usually have their own Affinity account. Is that the case here?

Yes he has an affinity account

Thanks for confirming.

In this case, it’s worth noting that you can only have 1 Affinity account linked to a QuickFile account. So the first thing to do is disconnect your profile from your Affinity account. This can be done from either side (either through Affinity, or through the QuickFile account by going to Account Settings >> Team Management).

Once that’s done, your accountant can link your account as they normally would through their Affinity dashboard. This will send an email to the administrator on your account. Once you accept that, it will connect the two accounts.

I hope that helps?

Thanks Mathew - all good now. Hugo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.