Change of company name on Invoices

Hi I found a similar topic and it had to be resolved by support.

I changed my company name however, my invoices are still reflecting the previous company name.

Please help
Thanks

Brent

Hi @Admin3

Have you updated your address in your company settings? If not, that’s the first thing to do, by going to Account Settings >> Company Settings.

Once this has been made, you can simply edit and resave an invoice, and it should adopt the new address for you.

Let me know how you get on :slight_smile:

Hi yes I have done this, it was done months ago but it did not update after I created a new invoice. In fact I have created many since but only released when a client kicked it back as I had not changed the company name months later.

When was the invoice created compared to when the address was changed?

Are you using trading styles at all?

Yes I have trading styles.

The address was changed months ago and since then I have tons of invoices

It may be worth checking your trading styles as each would have it’s own address settings.

How do I do that as I cant seem to see how I could change the company name in each different trading style

If you go to Account Settings >> Design customisation >> Additional Trading Styles. Select Edit next to the style you want to update, and you should see an option there for the address, along with a few other settings.

Hope that helps!

That did it thanks so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.