Change to limited company from sole trader

Hi I’m new to quickfile I have not started using it properly yet I’ve just been playing around trying to learn how to navigate the system.
I created an account for sole trader but now the accountant has advised me to go limited as I’ve not used the account is it possible to change to limited or do I need to start new account and if I do need to start a new account is it possible to keep the name I currently have thanks Danny

Hi @BigDan

If your account is completely empty (all entries and data has been deleted), I may be able to update it from our end.

Do you have any data in the account now? If so, providing you no longer need it, you can perform an account wipe by following this guide:

If there’s data you need to keep, it would mean starting a new account.

If you do want me to change it, please let me know and I’ll send you a private message to get some more details from you.

Hi thanks for the quick reply no there is nothing In my account I need I’ll re-upload customers and suppliers accounts and I don’t start trading till April thanks Danny

No problem - I’ll send you a private message now. Please look for the green notification in the top right hand corner

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.