Changing a new bank type greyed out

In the past I was able to create a new bank account with different account types ie: Current or Reserve.
But now the Account type drop down box is greyed out and does not give any option to change the bank type.
Also when a new bank account is created its account type is always “Current” abut no option to select Reserve or Saving etc as the account type.

Its just a bank account “type” so its drop down box should always be available to change it, or it should simply be an editable “Type” of box

Hi @George_H

Am I correct in thinking you’re setting up a new bank account using the little ‘+’ icon rather than the ‘create new account’ button?

The + icon option is restricted as they’re inline with the type of account. Each type (current, loan, etc.) has this icon.

Using the ‘create new account’ option however would give you the ability to change this.

I believe behind the scenes, they’re allocated different nominal codes based on the type of account they are, which is then used elsewhere in the system.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.