Changing bank account of a payment

Continuing the discussion from A quicker way to change the bank account a payment is linked to:

I have used this functionality previously but although I can see the pencils against the payment method and account nothing happens now in purchases i.e. no hand appears to click.
It works fine on the sales side.

Is there a reason for this?

Is the payment in a locked period or VAT return? That’s the only reason I can think off as to why it would not be editable.

It was in a locked period but I have reopened it and the company hasn’t got VAT activated.

Did this allow you to edit the bank account?

Sorry - I did that before I logged the problem but I’ve checked it again.
The account lock date is 30/6/15 and payment is 29/12/15 and still no hand/selection available

That’s a strange one, but I now see the problem. Your logo had a huge white space underneath which was forcing that small table to be pushed down and obscured by another section, although you can’t see this it was overlapping and preventing the edit icon from being clicked.

I fixed up the logo for you, so please go to that payment page and do a hard refresh (CTRL + F5). That should then work for you.

Thank you very much. The functionality is now visible to me again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.