Childminding "allowances"

Childminders get certain allowances for using their home as their childminding premises.

Here is the link:

Although this is an old version, nothing much has changed.

How do I show this on the Quickfile software when it is not actually a debit on the account?


A purchase invoice paid from the drawings account is the simplest approach. That makes it show as an expense in your accounts but one you “paid for” from personal rather than business funds.