Client area address

I use a custom trading style for certain clients, with a different postal address and phone number, however on the settings page of the client area my account’s primary details are shown.

Hi @benjamingoodson,

Thank you for letting us know. I have reported this to the dev team for them to take a look at

Hi there. Is there any update on this?

Hi @benjamingoodson,

I have had a look and can see that it is currently being worked on, there will be some testing that needs to be done before we can make any changes live.

It shouldn’t be too much longer but we will let you know as soon as the changes are live

Hi @benjamingoodson,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you, a change has been made that should now rectify this.

Please let us know if you are still having problems

Dear Beth

Thanks for the update. This works now – thanks. Is there a way (through custom CSS or other) that I can remove the flags from the client’s settings page?

Best wishes
Benjamin

1 Like

Hi @benjamingoodson

Can I just double check if you’re looking to remove the flags on your side of QuickFile, or your clients side?

I’d like to remove the flags under client area-> settings. So what the client sees. (And what I can see when I ‘impersonate client’.)

B

Hi @benjamingoodson

If you go to Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation, select Client Area CSS from the left hand menu, and add in this code:

.tbl_country>tbody>tr>td:first-child { display: none; }

Save it, and if needed, activate it. This will hide the country flag on the client control panel for you.

Hope that helps!