Client invoice not downloading

Hi

I have a client that can see their dashboard and invoice but the system is stuck downloading when they click " Download PDF or Print"
Works for me when I “impersonate client” and it has worked for them previously except for the last 2 invoices. Invoice no #000865 and #000875

Any ideas please.

Thanks!
Paul

Hi @Paul

Do you know any details about your clients set up, for example, what web browser they are using? Do you know if they’re seeing any errors at all?

Sorry, I did ask about their browser etc but got no response. No Errors just gets stuck in the download.

Depending on what your client is seeing, depends where an issue could be.

For example, if you’re seeing “Generating PDF Invoice”, it could suggest an issue on our end - but these are normally flagged up. What’s likely to be happening is an issue with your client’s browser. Some browsers will block downloads if they attempt is several times. But this does depend on the browser and its settings.

We haven’t had any other reports of issues and nothing is being flagged up as an error on our end, so it does suggest that it’s the browser. If you could find out what browser they’re using, hopefully we can try and resolve this for you and your client.