Configure different invoice styles for the on-screen preview and the PDF version

Hi Glenn,

Is it possible to have headed paper as a background for PDF Invoices.

alex

It is possible to use the invoice style CSS editor to remove elements in the header and footer region of the invoice. There is however now way to configure different styles for the on-screen preview and the PDF version, so if you did this the header on-screen would also be blank.

HI Glenn,

Basically I need to print Invoices on headed paper for Client, but I need to move the invoice down the page…do I do this through CSS editor…is there a step by step process I need to follow

Cheers

How far down the page do you want to move the main content? I can setup a template for you if you wish?

Hi Glenn,

that would be amazing, it needs to go down at least 2 inches

cheers
alex

Unfortunately I can’t create the required space on the standard invoice template, I’ve switched to a different template and pushed down the contents. Let me know if this works for you? Some other styling changes can be made if necessary.

Hi Glen,

How do I set your template to be my new default…

Cheers

It is currently the default, but if you need to switch templates click the green Invoice style gallery button in any invoice preview screen.

Hi Glen,

The Client is not VFM, as thats my business name. The Client is called Kimono Design…can you change the template for that business…

Regards
Alex

Looks like it’s already been changed. I’m looking at account ******9451 (Kimono Design) and it has the blank header.

Hi Glen,

I just checked, I must be losing it!!, have noticed template has not got the word Invoice on It, can you put that in?

Alex

I hid that as it was in the way of the header. I’ve now brought it back and positioned it up in the top right. Not sure if that works for you, I can move it to the center or left if that’s better?

Top right is good Glenn,

Sorry Glen forgot about logo, can you move it down to the black line

Isn’t the logo on the letter head? I assumed you would not want this appearing.

Hi Glen,

I meant the the word Invoice

Cheers

Oh yeh! Sorry misread the last post :smile:

It took some work to display correctly in the web view and the PDF view by I think I got there in the end…let me know?

Hi Glen,

My Client doesn’t like the Invoice template, she only likes the standard template…is there now way around this…ie moving the standard one down…

I’m afraid I can’t get the standard one to display in that way. You can have a go yourself using the CSS editor or you may need to hire a developer to do this.