Confirmation Statement date

On the QF dashboard I have a pop-up in the top right corner telling me that the confirmation statement is due on 19th October. However, the confirmation statement was actually due on 21st September. Where is QF getting that date from? Is it a setting I can change? Also, can I clear that pop-up as I’ve already done the filing or am I stuck with it until 19th Oct?
Many thanks.

Hi @SteveTheB

The date is pulled from Companies House based on your company number. It’s worth double checking that the number is correct by going to Account Settings >> Management Information

Update
@SteveTheB - I’ve found your account and forced a refresh against Companies House. You should see this updated on your account shortly.

Thank you. So had I put the wrong details in?

I didn’t actually change the company number.

However, it’s worth noting that Companies House provided an extension due to Covid-19. Whereas you’d normally have 14 days from the end of your review period, this was extended to 42 days.

Not sure how that adds up to 19th October in this case, but the data is pulled from Companies House.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.