Corporation tax to HMRC

How to report to HMRC with the Corporation tax quickfile? Corporation Tax Report
If I get a power user subscription, will I be able to declare it through the application?
Since I have sales in foreign currencies, HMRC says I need to make report through the application.

Hello @Ismail1

Unfortunately you can not submit corporation tax returns using our software.

I would reccomend speaking to your accountant regarding this.

If you don’t have an accountant, we have a panel of accountants (familiar with QuickFile) to choose from, for more information, please see the following link:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.