Creating access from my site

Absolute non technical person.

I want to be able have users log in to quickfile whilst staying on my site. Is it possible?

I found a thread that says it’s possible using iframe but that’s from 2015. My techie is saying it cant be done but I dont know if he is stuck or genuinely it’s just not possible

Can you advise?

We don’t know how your website is coded to even begin to answer that question.

Like I said, I’m not a technical person so I am not sure of the information you need.

The site is built on WordPress.

Generally speaking, no there isn’t a way to do this. The closest thing that would be possible, is if you have a user system for your clients on your own website, you can link them to their QuickFile record and automatically log them in from there.

This however, would be done through the API. This should be possible with WordPress.

Thank you so much.

Is it a feature that used to be available and has recently changed? My web developer says that when he started the project 6 months ago, it was possible but now it isn’t?

Is this accurate?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question

Are you able to confirm exactly what feature your web developer was using, please (e.g. was it the API, or something else), and I’ll try and help further?