CSV importing not working as it is not possible to change columns

Hello there,

I am trying to upload a CSV file with bank transactions but I am not able to select the correct columns as the dropdown menu is frozen showing column 1 for all of them. HI am not sure if this is due to the columns not being in the correct position or a problem in the system.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi @primeaccounts

Is it appearing that all the data is just one long column? If this is the case, it may be the formatting of the file itself (e.g. not using commas to separate the columns, but rather a semi-colon).

I can certainly take a look if you wish. You’re welcome to send me the file in a private message (Click my name and then ‘Message’) and I’ll have a go from this end and see what we can sort for you.

Hello, thanks very much! I cannot find the option to send you a private message. Do you mean click on the icon QF support?

That’s the one :slight_smile: . But to save you the trouble - I’ve just sent you a message. Look for a green notification in the top right hand corner

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.