Custom Scripts Link Missing

Hopefully a simple one this time, the global/custom scripts link is missing in my account ending 629. Everything else appears to be there though.

I notice it isn’t specifically listed in the list of things you get when you purchase a power user subscription though, is it still a thing? It still works and the knowledgebase articles are still up.

Hi @Lurch

I know you recently switched accounts - did you copy the script across yourself? It’s not something we can do automatically, but if it helps I can do it for you.

At the moment, I can’t see any custom scripts on your account, only global CSS.

Sorry, I mean I haven’t even got the link to add anything.

If I go to an account with no subscription the purchase page doesn’t even mention the custom scripts but it mentions everything else, hence why I thought this feature might have been dropped on new accounts?

Hi @Lurch

I’ve just double checked on this to be sure.

The feature does exist and does come with the Power User Subscription, but it’s only visible (to be edited) by the main administrator on the account. Are you currently logging in as that user? If not, may be worth giving that a go, and it should appear for you.

1 Like

Ah right, how odd. I am just logged in as a user so that’ll be it then.

Why is everything else available to team members apart from global scripts? I can’t really see the logic for including only most of the customisations. Is the fact it is also missing from the list of things available with the subscription on the purchase screen a bug or was it intentionally omitted there?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.