Downloading transactions to include tagging

Hi,
I have inputted all the credit card transactions (1000+) and then tagged each transaction to a purchase category.
Is there any way I can now download the information displayed on screen in excel format?
Export data function downloads the on screen data - however it only shows the “tagged status - tagged/untagged” rather than what the transaction is actually tagged to…

Out accountant uses xero and if the above cant be done, we’d have to tag all the transactions again in excel and send on…we dont want to move over to xero.

Hi @k13

Unfortunately this isn’t an option. The reason for this is that one transaction could be tagged to multiple invoices. For example, you could issue 20 invoices to one client and they could pay you in 1 pay run. This means that one payment would have 20 invoices associated with it. As you can imagine, this could be tricky to show in one export.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help on this occasion. But if you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.