Dropbox Integration Has Stopped

My Dropbox integration stopped working with receipts around 3 months ago.

I have gone through all the checks.
PDF’s, Unique Names, < 10MB
Only have one account and files are in the root of ‘Quick file receipts’

The backups are working fine to the backup folder.

What ever I do does not seem to work and I am having to upload them all manually at the moment.

This has happened once or twice in the past but always seemed to start working again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Dave

Hi @David, would you provide a screen-shot of where in Dropbox are you dropping your receipts?

EDIT:

Please feel free to send me the information in a private message to address any privacy concerns.

Hi Peter,

Below is the screen shot, however in classic IT style, i just copied a file up to show you the file in the folder area and it went and processed it.

Despite the fact less than an hour ago I put 10 files in the same area and 11 minutes later they were still there.

I believe this is why I have posted nothing previously because it just seems inconsistent.

Unless you have any thoughts I suggest we close this one off and next time I will do a screen shot with the files showing how long they have been there.

Thanks
Dave

No problem @David, send the screen shots next time when that occurs.

EDIT:

David, have a look at the below “howto” post where @Glenn takes you through primary checks to be carried out if you find yourself in a situation where Dropbox is not importing your files into the Receipt Hub:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/dropbox-isnt-working-what-you-need-to-check-for-first/405

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.