Dropbox Integration help

I have been using Wappwolf to import into my receipt hub but they have recently gone bust. I see that Quickfile allows DropBox integration. I have set it up as instructed but it isn’t collecting files from my DropBox folder which is Apps/Quick File Receipts. I am logged into DropBox and QuickFile with the same email address. What do you need from me to investigate?

Hello @John_Charnock1

There are a few things to check first of all. There’s a checklist here that will help rule out any common issues.

The other thing to consider - are you using the same Dropbox account for more than 1 QuickFile account?

Yes I have tried all of those items on the checklist

No problem.

Are you using the same Dropbox account for more than one QuickFile account?

If it’s just the one QuickFile account, all the files are being put into /Dropbox/Apps/Quick File Receipts/ and not a sub folder (e.g. Imported)?

I do have two quick file accounts and I do have two dropbox accounts but for the sake on this POC I am only using one QF account and one DB account and they both use the same login ID. I can confirm that what you have mentioned is the correct dB path

Ok, let me send you a private message to get a few more details from you and we’ll take a look at what’s going on.

You should see a green notification in the top right hand corner shortly

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.