E-sign

Hello!

I think there will be great if Quick File have some simillar to DocuSign or HelloSign feature.
Now I have to use services mentioned above to sign documents with customers and then back to quick file to do the rest.
I think this could additional power user feature.

What do you think?

I think it’s unlikely we will build anything like this natively in QuickFile. There are some excellent products out there like DocuSign and SignNow that are already very mature and accessible on a range of devices.

I think it would be better for us to look at potential integration options with these products, rather develop our own, which would be very resources intensive.

Depending on your workflow we may be able to suggest some ways in which you can streamline. I see DocuSign may come to Zapier soon, so that could potentially be a great way for you to trigger events on QF based on actions occurring on DocuSign.

Thanks for reply.
I understand :slight_smile:

I was wondering if we have a docusign integration available? if we up our subscription there is an option for clients to accept our terms and conditions etc - is that as legally binding like as a physically signed document? Thank you for you help this is all new to me.