EC Sales and draft invoices

Hi Just started using quickfile this week. Couple of questions:-

1. EC Sales. We have a number of overseas clients. When I have produced the invoices on quickfile I have selected no VAT but it is not showing up as an EC Sale on the VAT return.

2. I fill in the invoice form to produce invoices but they stay in draft. I can’t seem to convert them to actual invoices. I don’t want to send them via quickfile as I like to send them on our headed paper. If they stay in draft then they don’t get added to the VAT return.

Hope this is clear.
Many thanks
Joelle

You can click on option flag invoice as sent to mark invoice as sent instead of actually emailing them. Also you can customise invoice layout to replicate with your letter head so that invoices can be actually sent from QF if you like

Thank you! Yes that works. Will probably get round to doing it via quickfile but at the moment easier to send manually. Got to work out everything else first! I don’t suppose you know anything about the EC sales invoices?

EC sales need more digging , either products or services , I have table on my website that should help http://www.faradaykeynes.co.uk/vat-rules-on-goods-services

Once you have marked invoices sent and correctly accounted for vat , figures should appear in correct vat box automatically

Thanks - it’s just that I can’t see how it is done on Quickfile. There is no drop down choices etc when invoicing so they don’t show up correctly in VAT. I’ve been doing it on Sage but it doesn’t seem to have the same options on Quickfile. Hopefully they will be able to tell me.

EU vat setting are under customers dash board

1 Like

You are a star!! Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.