I’ve just enabled 2FA on my main login for “[mycompany].quickfile.co.uk” and that works fine.
However, when I try to enable 2FA on my community.quickfile.co.uk account I get an error “Invalid authentication code. Each code can only be used once.”.
- Log in to the community site as usual
- Click on your profile icon, then “Preferences”
- Click the icon next to “Enable two factor authentication for enhanced account security”
- Scan the QR code using the Google Authenticator app (I’m using the iPhone app)
- Enter the current code
- The “Invalid authentication code. Each code can only be used once.” error appears
Could you confirm if I’m doing something wrong or whether this is an issue with 2FA on the community.quickfile.co.uk site?
I actually tried to set up 2FA on the community site before the accounting site and I got the same error then, if that makes any difference…