Entering Batch Purchase Invoices

Hi Guys
Am I doing something wrong, on the second supplier and onwards it is not auto filling the predefined ledger code that is linked to that supplier in the supplier account. Strange.
John

Hello @jm23bg

Would you mind outlining the steps you are taking please so we can try and replicate the issue?

Hi
I have a power user subscription.
I go to Purchases, View suppliers, pick the first one I want to enter an invoice for, click create new in that supplier dashboard, then Bulk Purchase Entry, the first entry line category is auto filled and correct, choose the next supplier in the next line, but that does not auto fill the category when I believe it should and would be so much more helpful if it did and was the idea of me becoming a power user.
Hope that makes sense, John

Thank you for the details.

By default all lines will use the default nominal selected at the top of the page. We can certainly consider changing this if there’s enough interest - you’re welcome to start a feature request for this (in the #feature category) and we’ll monitor the interest from other users.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.