Footer Text formatting

Is there a way to centre the footer text to the page?

try this <p style="text-align: center;">This text is centered</p> replace this text is centered

Thankyou that worked perfectly.

If I also wanted it to have h1 heading text size where would i add the h1 and the /h1, i seem to either be able to get large text but not centered or standard text centered

<h1 style="text-align: center;">This is Heading in center</h1>
<p style="text-align: center;">This text is centered</p>

Does not seem to work for me, they do say they only support a limited number of HTML tags and although h1 seems to work on its own i can’t make it work with the centering tags

H1 is not supported, try this 
<p style="text-align: center;"><strong>This is bold text in center</strong></p>
<p style="text-align: center;">This text is centered</p>
If you dont want gap between lines 
<p style="text-align: center;"><strong>This is bold text in center</strong><br>This text is centered</p>

Thanks, this has made a bold line and a normal line, both centered.
It is a bit odd as i did manage to get h1 working but not at the same time as centering, I know nothing about HTML so don’t understand why it works on its own but not combined. Thanks for your input on this, if you think of any way to get the first line with larger text size let me know.
Cheers

This should work, change font size as required

<p style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:20px"><strong>This is the bold size 20 centre text</strong></span><br />
This is the normal center text</p>

What a star, exactly what i was looking for.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.