Foreign currency payments do not show in search

I might be wrong here, but when raising a foreign currency invoice on Quickfile, the only way to mark it as paid from a GBP account, is doing this from the invoice’s side (record a payment). If you have a digital bank feed, this would create an extra entry in the bank, so you would need to delete the original one that was downloaded. All is fine so far.

However, if I run a search for the amount paid from the bank (using amount range in Advance Search option on the bank’s side), this transaction (converted from foreign currency and recorded from the invoice’s side) will not show up in the search result. Would it be possible to make an adjustment for this at all?

Hi @csaba

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you here.

I’ve just tried this with a GBP transaction created from a USD invoice, and managed to replicate the issue. I’ve logged it with our development team and will update you as soon as I hear back.

Hi @csaba

Apologies for the delay. I’ve been informed that this went live around a week ago.

If you’re seeing anything different, please can you let us know?

This topic was automatically closed after 103 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.