HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Form C79 - how do I claim this back on my VAT return?

We have received a Form C79 from HMRC. I understand this can be claimed back on our next VAT return. How do we ensure this figure is included in the VAT return when we submit. Is there an option to amend the return before we submit online and which box do we need to amend?

Box4 manual adjustment on standard scheme

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.