Full export of nominal account activity

Hi Glenn,
I’m trying to create a full Nominal Account listing but can’t see how to do it. I managed to compile one last year but can’t remember how I got there. You mention in another post that the Nominal Ledger is downloaded with backups but I’ve checked my backups and can’t see that file in any of them. There used to be an option in Chart of Accounts to download the full Nominal listings to a csv but that option is now gone. Any help would be appreciated. I have a copy of last year’s (tidied up) file that I can send you so you can see what I need.

Hi @gillinger

The full nominal ledger backup is only included within “on-demand” backups, not the regular scheduled ones. If you head over to the backup section you will see an option to run a backup now (orange button I believe).

If it’s just a single ledger you’re interested in (rather than all ledgers) you can export the full list from the ledger detail screen, accessible from the Chart of Accounts report.

Hi Gregg,
Thanks for the swift reply. That looks like what I was after. Many thanks.

Mick

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.