Halifax bank feed no connection

I have been using quickfile bank feed for a couple of years with no issues, however now when i try to renew the feed when it has expired i get the following message:

Halifax authorisation server returned an error: invalid_request_object

is this a bank error or quickfile one?

thanks

Hi @peakvan,

At what point are you seeing this error? Have you tried to renew the consent using a different browser?

Hi

when i try to renew the consent it gives me the error even on a completely different laptop.

Does the error appear after you’ve entered your details with Halifax and the web page is re-directing you back to QuickFile?

hi its when i try to connect to halifax, i click on connect a bank and it returns this error, the bank feed hasnt updated for a week and whatever i try i just get that.

Hi @peakvan,

Thank you for confirming. I have replicated this error and reported it to the Dev team. I will let you know once this has been resolved.

thank you
cheers
ian

It seems as though the error is with Halifax but it is being investigated. Hopefully it should be resolved within the next few days.

For the time being you can upload your bank statements using a csv file that you should be able to download from your online banking. If you need help with this then please let us know

Hi, I still can’t renew the feed, any developments yet?
Thanks
Ian

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately it appears that there are still issues with some banks. As the issue is with OpenBanking it is out of our control so all I can do is apologise for the inconvenience. In the meantime you should be able to upload csv statements to the account. If you require any help with that then please don’t hesitate to get in touch

Hi Ian,

We believe the issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing problems

Hi, thanks it works perfectly now.
cheers
Ian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.