Hard copy Letter

Hi,

Today I got this message about sending out letters on my screen:

“Did you know that if you provide a full address for this client, you will be able to send a hard copy invoice through the post at the click of a button?”

I think it is very interesting and useful (for me). My question: How much does this service cost? I had a look at your knowledge base but could not find the answer.

Hi @rhc

Typically 1 page would cost around £0.54, but the cost varies depending on the size.

If you select the “snail mail” option, we’ll show you a preview of where the window on the envelope would appear (as this is a requirement for mailing the letters), and also confirm the price, similar to this:

Hello QFMathew,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Sounds quite good and would save me a few walks to the post office every week. :grinning:

1 Like

No problem at all! If you haven’t already tried it, we do give all QuickFile accounts a £1.20 credit when they’re set up, so you’re welcome to give it a go without it costing you anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.