Help regarding bank Invoice link

I was using a free link to my Starling Bank which expired and then last week I signed up for the full paid link. One of my clients has since paid me using the Quickfile automated invoice link but it is not showing in my Dashboard as paid and my bank account details (payments etc., ) don’t seem to be updated in my system - the last transaction was more than a week ago. Despite this my system shows that I have paid for the Starling Bank feed and it is supposed to be live. My Starling account also doesn’t reflect the payment the client made through Quickfile.
I am now very anxious and my client is worried because she has paid but the money hasn’t reached my account.
Help!

I assume that you are referring to the “pay online” button that appears near the top of an online invoice. You will have nominated a third party processing service to handle this (eg Stripe, GoCardless, PayPal etc). You need to check with the processor.

The problem described doesn’t appear to be connected to the Starling feed. Most likely your customer simply failed to complete the transaction.

Has your client actually checked their bank account or are they just assumintg that the payment was debited?

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.