How do I tag a refund from salary?

A client of mine have been paid as salary more that it should.
He put the money back in to the business account.
Can you please tell me how to tag this refound?
Sparks Accounting

This would typically be a reversal on how the original salary was tagged.

If you look to see what nominal code the salary was originally tagged to (most likely 2220), you would tag the refund back to that code using the bank tagging option “Something else not on the list”.

Thank you. All done!


This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.