How to convert Draft Sales invoices?

The invoices raised are not getting posted to the profit and loss?

You have to mark the as sent, which you can do in 3 ways.

Click on the ‘Send Button’:

This will give you 3 options:

1. It will email the invoice directly to your client. You can customise the message, and even track when they open it (providing you don’t attach it as a PDF)
  2. Quick File can print and post it straight to them for you. This will use your account credit (click ‘Find out more’ for details)
  3. If you’re printing it yourself, you can just flag it as sent.

Any of these 3 options will make it an actual invoice rather showing them as a draft

Are you sure @Parker1090 ? because two of my invoices even though i am using accrual because they are part payments don’t show up right in P/L but i assumed that because it part payments so i am wondering if that is bug or meant to be, when you hit send it will show up on P/L but seems to be strange when you log payment and it not full.

Yes that is correct, and the P&L does not regard payments only invoices. However if you’re referring to a purchase invoice (OP is referring to sales invoices) then it could well be posted to an asset code which sits on the balance sheet not the P&L.

EDIT:

Also if you have a bunch of invoices to update use the method described here, it will be much quicker.