How to create a custom report using Project Tags please?

Hi All,
Is there a way to create a custom report using project tags. For example I want to see a report of all sales made with a certain tag. I’m thinking of using tags to denote where jobs came from so I know where my marketing efforts are working or not. Otherwise I’ll have to manually trawl through all sales and spreadsheet them out which is agg. I welcome other advice/suggestions on how to make use of PTs :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mags

This was also asked last year in this thread at Custom reports with tags and was “being considered”

NM, this is found buried away under Reports > All Reports > Project Reports

So not tremendously obvious. I’d be super if this could be moved to the main Dropdown option please for quicker access please.
As a side, why isnt the Reports drop down menu in alphabetical order?
Cheers

Hi @Mags

Glad you found this. Clicking on a project tag on an invoice itself will also bring up the same report for that tag.

The drop down is ordered with the most likely used items at the top. We’re happy to consider changing this in the future if the general feedback is to do so.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can help further.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.