HSBC Feed for different QF accounts using chrome plugin

I have 2 quickfile accounts. For the purposes of this post, one is called PP and the other one is called SFC. I am using the plugin to login and send transaction SFC. Is it possible to setup another feed using the plugin for PP. Both accounts are with HSBC.

If it is can you give me some idea how I do this, as it is not clear how to setup another feed for another account.

Regards
Laurie

Iā€™m afraid this is not supported so linking two different accounts would involve manually changing the Account number and import key on the feed settings:

One thing you could do to simplify things slightly is just set the same import key on both your accounts, then you just need to manually switch the Account Number.

You can update your import key by going into your account settings and clicking here:

Thanks Glenn for the info. I will setup the plugin on a different computer I think, and use one for one account and another pc for the other.

Regards
Laurie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.