Import Clients and Gocardless Mandates

Hi All,

We currently use Gocardless for our sales. We have hundreds of clients on the gocardless system and the clients have already setup direct debit mandates through their system. We would now like to do all invoicing through Quickfile.

I can see in Quickfile it is possible to import clients. But is it possible to import clients from Gocarddless including their Direct Debit mandate?

I can see that I can add the mandate manually to a client using the mandate ID - but I would like to automate this.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

GoCardless recently updated their API to allow for Mandates to be moved from one system to another. Previously this was not possible, so it was never supported on our client import routine.

We’d be happy to work with you on this so the mandates can also be imported to your account. I will send you a private message to get some further info. Keep a look out for a green notification icon on the top right of the forum.

We also use GoCardless D.D. system and would like to be included in your reply.
langton@midaseyewear.co.uk

@saltings

Can I confirm, are you also looking to import multiple clients from GoCardless? Or are your clients already setup and you are looking to add the Mandate IDs from GoCardlesss?

@samppatel @saltings

Please note we have now extended the client import routine to capture GoCardless Mandate IDs. All you need to do is include a column on your spreadsheet with the GoCardless ID and map accordingly.

This is wonderful. I think it will now be very straightforward uploading clients along with their GoCardless Mandate via the new csv format.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.