Importing journals

Is there a way to import a payroll journal from CSV file into Quickfile? I have seen the post about Bright-Pay integration from April last year but don’t think there has been any movement on this since?

Thanks

Rob

Hi @Rob

There isn’t a definitive way to do this, but I am aware of some users using the “Import Trial Balance” function to do the job for them:

Yes I have seen this thread, does this create a separate journal?

Thanks

Rob

Yes. When you run it, it will take you through the usual steps, and then create a new journal at the end. However, I recommend giving it a trial run before hand to ensure it all works as you would expect

I can’t seem to get this to work, in the example attached I get a warning that the balance is out by the amount that the values add up to, therefore the journal is not created, is there something wrong with the csv format? I have mapped the columns correctly.

Thanks

Rob

File Removed

Hi @Rob

I’ll send you a private message to grab a copy of the CSV file if that’s OK? I’ve also removed your file from your post.

Please look for the green icon in the top right hand corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.