Include Statement outstanding balance within email text

Hi,

I think it would be quite useful to have the outstanding balance be displayed within the actually email when sending statements (recurring or manually). Reason being I think many clients will just ignore clicking on the view statement, but if the email said “You have an outstanding balance of £2000, click here to view your statement” they would be far more likely to realise they are getting the statement because they owe money.

Thanks
Antony

I have added my vote to this. A lot of my clients are reluctant to click through to Quickfile, either through an aversion to embedded links or just being too busy.

This also gets my vote.

Great idea, I came to suggest this. For the people above who have commented ‘this gets my vote’ - can you please actually hit the VOTE button at the top by the original comment, otherwise your vote will not be noted.

You only get 5 votes and mine were all used up years ago. A lot of members here have to use the reply function, but apparently the vote/interest is still counted.

Only 5 votes for a lifetime, that’s a strange policy! We clearly need a vote on changing that…

Hi @TimF

Just to clarify - it’s 5 votes on open feature requests. If a feature is implemented, the vote can be reused.

There’s a limit to prevent people from voting for everything and only instead voting for the features they want to see.

Hope that makes sense.

Ah ok. Yes that makes sense, although does run the risk of not being able to vote again if all voted for ideas get no traction. Can votes be removed and recast? If not, maybe a new allocation of 5 every 12 months might be an idea?

1 Like