Incorrect email address

Hey :slight_smile:

I’m a treasurer of a pre school, we have been sending invoices via email for a couple of years now and all of a sudden I have been notified by one of the parents that the email address is coming from *********@post.quickfile.co.uk! I have no idea who’s email address this is, and I can’t find it connected to my QuickFile at all! It a all saying the correct email address everywhere!!

HEELPPP

Hi @Lydia_Connery,

Each QuickFile account has an email address like this one but it is not usually seen. Something may have changed so I have reported this to the dev team to take a look at

Thankyou so much!!

It just means all of our sales invoices which im sending are going into the junk and they don’t want to open them as they thin its spam!

Many Thanks

Lydia Connery

Hi @Lydia_Connery,

Apparently this is now correct, it was changed a few months back. If you ask your customers to save the address this will be where the invoices will come from. An alternative would be to save the invoice as a pdf and send it from your own email address

It’s the HTML email that triggers a few filters, or doesn’t help anyway. You can still send the link to the invoice yourself rather than sending a PDF so you still get notifications of customers logging in etc. Just don’t need loads of random HTML though.

Thanks,

Saving them as a pdf would take a while as I do bulk invoices, so hopefully it will be alright

Many Thanks

Lydia Connery

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.