Inviting an external person (accountant) as a user

HI, I have made a number of mistakes while learning to use QuickFile. My accountant suggests that I invite him as a user of my QF account so he can navigate the system and help me solve the problems. Can anybody offer some advise on how to grant him access to my system?
Thank you so much for your help!!

Good morning olga20
Click on/over over Account Settings and then click on Team Management
A little bit down the page you will see:

Click on +Add anew team memeber and follow the steps
Hope this helps

Thank you so much for your help, rhc. I tried to do, it but Ive been told I need to have administration privileges in order to do that. The administrator is my husband, the company director. Can more than one person in the company have administrator privileges? If so, do you know what the procedure is for the second person to have them?
Thanks again for your help!

Yes, you can have more than 1 admin on your account. Your husband (the admin) has to login to his account and grant you admin privilege.
After that you have to logout of your account and log in again and you should be fine to invite your accountant.

No, only 1 person can be an administrator at any one time. There’s a note saying this by the checkbox in the team management settings.

Sorry, my mistake. Lurch is right. Only one admin
So, your husband has to invite your accountant or he can move his admin rights to you by doing what I said in the post before. Sorry again

1 Like

Thanks again, rhc. Not being a bookkeeper/accountant,I being relatively new to this software, I really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Lurch!

No worries, rhc. Thanks again, for your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.