Invoice billing date

Hi.

I need to amend the date on an invoice that I have billed one of my clients and is now saved and paid.

How do I do that?

Thanks, Darren

Hi @Darren21

You can click on the Modify Invoice option at the top of the invoice screen. You can then make any necessary changes and click the Save Invoice button at the bottom of the invoice. This will save any of the changes you have made.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your reply Sian. I’ve modified the invoice, and was expecting the vat amount to be adjusted in the ‘vat return’ section (under reports) by the changed invoice, but it hasn’t?

Please advise.

Hi @Darren21

Are you referring to the tax summary report, or a VAT return? Both can be found under the “Reports” menu.

It’s a bit tricky to say why it hasn’t changed without any details. For example, if the date has only moved by a day or two, it may have little effect here. If you’re happy to share any further details, we’ll certainly try to help you further.

What VAT scheme are you on?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.