Invoice/Delivery customisation

I haven’t got a purchase ref on the invoice even though its ticked on the design customisation.Then when I go to convert to delivery note the panel overlaps my logo but not in the invoice window…starange! Any ideas?

Hi @justin_davenport

With the purchase reference, this will be hidden if one isn’t assigned to that invoice in particular. Can you confirm that you have a purchase reference for your invoice, but it isn’t showing, please?

I will send you a private message shortly to see if we can help with the overlap. Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.

1 Like

Yes, thank you for that, I have now entered a purchase reference and it looks ok. (appeared)
If you could advise on the overlap & perhaps losing the bank details on the delivery note that is appended to the default invoice notes that would be great.

Thank you
Justin

Thanks, Delivery note now also says Invoice though at the top, and the bank details are on there.
(i do appreciate the help)

Hello
Can you help me remove from the delivery note my bank details (I thought we did this but its back???)
I create it from the invoice but don’t want them on the delivery note only on the invoice.

Regards
Justin

Hi @justin_davenport

I’ve just fixed this for you. Please can you take a look and let me know if that’s OK?

1 Like

Yes, thats done the trick. Thank you very much

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Query regarding recording purchases