Invoice email not being received

We have two clients who are suddenly no longer receiving the invoices we send via Quick file , everyyone else is and these two clients have received it before via the system
They have checked their spam and junk mail and its not going there
can you help please

Hi @Joy

Are you aware whether you use your own SMTP server, or do you use the QuickFile set up? If you’re unsure, the QuickFile set up is the default one.

Are the email addresses blocked due to bounces at all? If you view the client in question, any blocks would appear below their email address.

If you have a power user subscription, you also have an email log feature, found in Account Settings >> All Settings >> Sent Email Log (available to the account admin only). Do the emails show up as ‘Sent’? Have they been opened?

Hi as far as I am aware I use QF can you check on my account as I am not great on IT which is why I think I have not changed anything
when I email to myself it comes up as mail@quickfile.co.uk

nothing seems blocked when I look at the account …that I can see

I can see the invoices show as sent but not opened which is why I have contacted the clients they have checked their spam etc and say nothing has been received ,

I’ll send you a private message to get a few more details so I can take a look. Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.